EMOM FOR 6 MINUTES COMPLETE 2 DEADLIFTS BTW 60-75% OF MAX FOLLOWED BY 20 DOUBLE UNDERS OR 20 SINGLES
3 Rounds for time:
10 SDLHP WITH KB (35/53)
15 Wall Balls (14/20)
THIS YEAR WILL LOOK OPEN SO MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING:
1. ALL PARKING FOR COMPETITORS WILL BE IN THE BACK OF THE BUILDING.
2. YOU MUST PRE REGISTER HERE: www.crossfitopen20182018_1.wodifyarena.com
(ONLY SIGN UP FOR SUNDAY IF YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN’T MAKE IT FRIDAY. PREFER TO HAVE VERY FEW ON SUNDAY IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. SUNDAY MAKEUPS WILL BE AT 4:00 PM. SAME THINGS APPLY AS FAR AS PARKING ETC.
-of course you must register through crossfit.com this is for heats and within our gym only
3. I will post heats if a time doesn’t work for you then you can contact me and I can move it.
4. As soon as you arrive you will fill out your scorecard in the back room at the designated table.
5. 10 minutes prior to each heat a trainer will go over standard and rules (everyone in the room will stop what they are doing while this is happening.
6. Your warmup time will be before or after these standards
7. When it’s your heat time to WOD then we will call you up front. Once up there you will find a Judge (wearing a lime green shirt) and hand them your scorecard.
8. From there it’s game time.
9. Spectators depending on wod will be in designated areas. Front of the gym, under rig (if not being used) or in space past the office/TV’s. We will have these areas marked off.
10. Lets have a great time this year!!!!!
I have went with wodify arena for this year b/c it’s a really nice software program. But please make sure you register (it’s free for you) b/c that is how you will get your heat assignment.
2 rounds of:
Just put in load you do at 85/90% both times
For time complete
Hang power clean (65/95)(95/135)
Lateral burpee over bar
Toes to bar
* burpee new standard and rx must jump bar
* ttb – toes to kb or knee ups
Run or row
Db flat bench 3×10
TEAMS OF 3 COMPLETE:
-ROW 1,600 METERS
-50 BOX JUMPS (24/30)
-50 BACK SQUATS
-ROW 1,600 METERS
*HSPU-BOX OR PRESS
ACCUMALATE 75 WALKING LUNGES
Teams of 2:
20 min amrap of:
3 kb swings, 3 hang powersnatch, 3 wall balls
6 kb swings, 6 hang powersnatch, 6 wall balls
9 kb swings, 9 hang powersnatch, 9 wall balls
*P1 performs round of 3, then P2 performs round of 3, repeat and add 3 reps each round for 20 min. 1 person performs full round while partner rests
**Will score total “REPS” for both members. For example first round has 3/3/3 so when both complete that’s 18 reps team total.
1. ROW/ RUN
2. SKILL WORK
3. EXTRA CREDIT
5 X 5
@ 70-80% *LET THE WAY YOU FEEL DECIDE THE LOADING. SHOULDN’T BE SUPER HEAVY OR SUPER LIGHT.
15 Min AMRAP of:
150 meter run
15 deadlifts (75/115)
15 push press
15 abmat situps
1.RUN/ROW AS USUAL
2. SHOULDER WORK WITH CHANGE PLATES
3. 2/3 ROUNDS OF:
DB FLAT BENCH AHAP X 10
SUPINE RING ROWS W/ FEET ON BOX X 5-10 REPS
TRUE PUSHUPS ON PVC WITH FEET ON MEDBALL X 10 REPS
STRICT PULLUPS 5-10 REPS
work to heavy single
5 rounds each for time of:
-9 Thrusters (65/95)(95/135)
-35 Double Unders
Singles x 2
Rest approx. 2 minutes.
10 MINUTE AMRAP OF:
-15 AIR SQUATS
*MAKE SURE PUSHUPS ARE FULL RANGE OF MOTION AND AIR SQUATS ARE TO DEPTH AND OPEN HIPS UP TOP. NO SLOPPY MOVEMENTS.
REST 10 MINUTES THEN COMPLETE:
21-15-9 REPS OF:
-ALT. DB POWERSNATCH (35/50)
-BURPEE BOX JUMPS ON/OVERS (20/24)
*MUST FACE BOX
55+ AND 14/15 -20/35 AND STEP UP ALLOWED ON 55+
RUN/ROW/OR SKILL WORK
DEXA BODY SCAN WILL BE BACK MARCH 10TH. BLOCK THE DATE FOR YOUR POST SCAN!!!!!