First, If your brand new to CrossFit (even if you work out everyday all day) you have to come through a Foundations course. So check out these pages.
1. Check out the COURSES TAB (FUNDAMENTALS).
2. Check out the member fees tab for questions about cost.
3. On the SCHEDULE TAB you will find offered class times.
4. If your are going to be starting a class you can sign up, pay, and sign your waiver all online. Here are the steps:
- Go to Store(MEMBERSHIPS) on http://www.crossfitfannin.com tabs
- Click on “sessions” pick fundamentals whether you are beginning of month or midmonth.
- enter your email and it takes you from there.
*Don’t be nervous we will take care of you.
*There is no such thing as I’m going to get in shape before I start CrossFit. The only way to get in shape for CrossFit is to CrossFIt, starting off slow building mechanics/consistancy which leads to INTENSITY.