PLEASE SIGN UP FOR YOUR HEAT BY TONIGHT I WILL POST HEATS TOMORROW AM.
REMINDER THIS IS THIS FRIDAY!!!
TO SIGN UP FOR A HEAT AT ALL FRIDAY AFTERNOON (EVEN IF YOUR NOT DOING THE ACTUAL OPEN) GO HERE: www.crossfitopen20182018_1.wodifyarena.com
TO SIGN UP FOR THE CROSSFIT GAMES OPEN TO ENTER YOUR SCORES EACH WEEK CLICK HERE: https://games.crossfit.com/
With a partner complete an 18 minute cycle of:
1: Runs a 400 meter run
2: AMRAP OF:
-5 shoulder to overhead
-7 back squats
-15 abmat situps
*WHEN THE RUNNER COMES BACK THEY WILL PICK UP WERE THE OTHER LEFT OFF. SCORING TOTAL ROUNDS/REPS AS A TEAM.
*Pace should be steady not killing it. Please make sure your signed up for a heat by Friday am.
Run/Row/or skill work.
-Don’t bust up your HANDS
I KNOW WE HAVE MEMBERS THINKING WHY WOULD I DO THE OPEN? FIRST, TO MAKE IT LESS SCARY YOU DON’T HAVE TO REGISTER THROUGH CROSSFIT.COM AND ENTER YOUR SCORES EACH WEEK. YOU CAN ALSO JUST REGISTER THROUGH WODIFY ARENA AND BASICALLY JUST DO THE WORKOUT WITHIN OUR GYM. ALL REGISTERING WOULD DO IS GIVE YOU A HEAT ASSIGNMENT. THE OPEN ISN’T MEANT TO SCARE PEOPLE AWAY, IT’S ACTUALLY MEANT TO BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER. TO BRING OUR COMMUNITY TOGETHER ON ONE DAY AND JUST HAVE A GREAT TIME. THERE IS ZERO PRESSURE IT’S JUST LIKE ANY OTHER WOD BUT WITH A CERTIFIED JUDGE AND ORGANIZED LANES. THE JUDGE ASPECT SHOULD BE WELCOMED B/C WE WANT TO COMPLETE OUR MOVEMENTS CORRECTLY ALWAYS.
EACH MINUTE COMPLETE 3 OHS FOR 8 MINUTES.
GOING UP IN WEIGHT EACH MINUTE.
-IF YOU GO UP TO QUICKLY THEN STAY THE SAME WEIGHT FROM THAT POINT ON.
10 min AMRAP:
10 Snatch (55/75)
15 Box Jumps (20/24)
*IF NO SNATCH GO POWERSNATCH
JOG 1-2 LAPS
ROW 1,200-1.600 METERS
EMOM FOR 6 MINUTES COMPLETE 2 DEADLIFTS BTW 60-75% OF MAX FOLLOWED BY 20 DOUBLE UNDERS OR 20 SINGLES
3 Rounds for time:
10 SDLHP WITH KB (35/53)
15 Wall Balls (14/20)
THIS YEAR WILL LOOK OPEN SO MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING:
1. ALL PARKING FOR COMPETITORS WILL BE IN THE BACK OF THE BUILDING.
2. YOU MUST PRE REGISTER HERE: www.crossfitopen20182018_1.wodifyarena.com
(ONLY SIGN UP FOR SUNDAY IF YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN’T MAKE IT FRIDAY. PREFER TO HAVE VERY FEW ON SUNDAY IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. SUNDAY MAKEUPS WILL BE AT 4:00 PM. SAME THINGS APPLY AS FAR AS PARKING ETC.
-of course you must register through crossfit.com this is for heats and within our gym only
3. I will post heats if a time doesn’t work for you then you can contact me and I can move it.
4. As soon as you arrive you will fill out your scorecard in the back room at the designated table.
5. 10 minutes prior to each heat a trainer will go over standard and rules (everyone in the room will stop what they are doing while this is happening.
6. Your warmup time will be before or after these standards
7. When it’s your heat time to WOD then we will call you up front. Once up there you will find a Judge (wearing a lime green shirt) and hand them your scorecard.
8. From there it’s game time.
9. Spectators depending on wod will be in designated areas. Front of the gym, under rig (if not being used) or in space past the office/TV’s. We will have these areas marked off.
10. Lets have a great time this year!!!!!
I have went with wodify arena for this year b/c it’s a really nice software program. But please make sure you register (it’s free for you) b/c that is how you will get your heat assignment.
2 rounds of:
Just put in load you do at 85/90% both times
For time complete
Hang power clean (65/95)(95/135)
Lateral burpee over bar
Toes to bar
* burpee new standard and rx must jump bar
* ttb – toes to kb or knee ups
Run or row
Db flat bench 3×10
TEAMS OF 3 COMPLETE:
-ROW 1,600 METERS
-50 BOX JUMPS (24/30)
-50 BACK SQUATS
-ROW 1,600 METERS
*HSPU-BOX OR PRESS
ACCUMALATE 75 WALKING LUNGES
Teams of 2:
20 min amrap of:
3 kb swings, 3 hang powersnatch, 3 wall balls
6 kb swings, 6 hang powersnatch, 6 wall balls
9 kb swings, 9 hang powersnatch, 9 wall balls
*P1 performs round of 3, then P2 performs round of 3, repeat and add 3 reps each round for 20 min. 1 person performs full round while partner rests
**Will score total “REPS” for both members. For example first round has 3/3/3 so when both complete that’s 18 reps team total.
1. ROW/ RUN
2. SKILL WORK
3. EXTRA CREDIT
5 X 5
@ 70-80% *LET THE WAY YOU FEEL DECIDE THE LOADING. SHOULDN’T BE SUPER HEAVY OR SUPER LIGHT.
15 Min AMRAP of:
150 meter run
15 deadlifts (75/115)
15 push press
15 abmat situps
1.RUN/ROW AS USUAL
2. SHOULDER WORK WITH CHANGE PLATES
3. 2/3 ROUNDS OF:
DB FLAT BENCH AHAP X 10
SUPINE RING ROWS W/ FEET ON BOX X 5-10 REPS
TRUE PUSHUPS ON PVC WITH FEET ON MEDBALL X 10 REPS
STRICT PULLUPS 5-10 REPS