Hopefully today went well! Couple of observations on the day.
1. Don’t score your food points/water points till the end of the day. You can enter the pics during the day if you want but just hit save not next for points. Because if I go ahead and score my points at breakfast I still have the whole day ahead.
Also I would take my food pics with my phone camera so your pics are saved instead of using app camera.
2. Max points on 3 days a week would be 14 if you did the bonus point section.
3. Then Sunday is photo day.
4. Make sure you are going off
accepted food list otherwise they are “cheats”.
5. You count count a home programming wod as bonus point unless you log into that program and post scores on wodify (which means you must add that to membership) But at $10 bucks a month for 6 extra wods per week its a no brainer!! Every member would benefit not just challenge people!
3:00 on a Machine
15 Air Squats
15 Pass thru pvc)
Back Squat (25 Minutes):
7 x 3 @ 85% (+5-10#) of 1RM
*This is the second time through our squat cycle. We will test our 1RM next week! Try to add 5-10# from the last time we did this.
Just search your back squat performance!
With a Partner, For Time:
75 Power Snatches (75/115)
50 Chest to bar pull-ups
16 Minute Time Cap
*This is with a partner! One person works while the other rests. The time cap is suppose to be tough!! Alternate 5 or 10 reps at a time on the burpees. The power snatches must be 5 TOUCH AND GO reps back and forth, so pick a weight to do so,
CTB- Pull Ups – 2x Banded Pull Ups/jumping/Ring Rows