3 Minutes on a Machine
5 Dumbell Snatch Each Arm (light)
10 Single Leg Deadlifts Each Leg (one Kettlebell, Light)
Deadlift (25 Minutes)
4 x 5 @ 80% of 1RM
*This is the third cycle of our deadlift program. We are getting close to the end! These should be starting to feel heavy, but you should also feel like youre getting stronger!
10 Minute AMRAP:
10 Dumbell Alt Power Snatch (50/70)
10 Toes to Bar
*The Dumbell snatch is 5 each arm. You should able to do 5 reps at a time unbroken, so chose your weight accordingly. Normal scaling on toes to bar.
10 Toes to Bar -10 Knees to Chest – 10 V-Ups – 10 Sit Ups
Okay gonna keep this challenge super simple.
1. Pick your own challenge partner!
2. Challenge will be 4 weeks.
3. There will be a penalty each week; week 1- 1 mile run
4. We are gonna follow typical nutrition guidelines
5. Zone proportions should be followed.
6. The biggest questions always asked are can we have these:
cheese, yogurt, creamer, diary in general! The answer to this is gonna be you are your partner work out what you wanna do here!
It needs to be limited like maybe 1-2 times per week for success.
7. But the common sense things are no sweets, junk, sodas, processed foods etc!
OUR CHALLENGE WE WILL DO TO
KICK OFF 2019 WILL BE SUPER STRICT WITH NO EXCEPTIONS
OUTSIDE OF COFFEE AND GREEK
YOGURT, SO PREPARE FOR THAT. AND USE THIS ONE FOR JUST A TRIAL RUN AND BASICALLY PRACTICE.