EMOM FOR 6 MINUTES COMPLETE 2 DEADLIFTS BTW 60-75% OF MAX FOLLOWED BY 20 DOUBLE UNDERS OR 20 SINGLES
3 Rounds for time:
10 SDLHP WITH KB (35/53)
15 Wall Balls (14/20)
THIS YEAR WILL LOOK OPEN SO MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING:
1. ALL PARKING FOR COMPETITORS WILL BE IN THE BACK OF THE BUILDING.
2. YOU MUST PRE REGISTER HERE: www.crossfitopen20182018_1.wodifyarena.com
(ONLY SIGN UP FOR SUNDAY IF YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN’T MAKE IT FRIDAY. PREFER TO HAVE VERY FEW ON SUNDAY IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. SUNDAY MAKEUPS WILL BE AT 4:00 PM. SAME THINGS APPLY AS FAR AS PARKING ETC.
-of course you must register through crossfit.com this is for heats and within our gym only
3. I will post heats if a time doesn’t work for you then you can contact me and I can move it.
4. As soon as you arrive you will fill out your scorecard in the back room at the designated table.
5. 10 minutes prior to each heat a trainer will go over standard and rules (everyone in the room will stop what they are doing while this is happening.
6. Your warmup time will be before or after these standards
7. When it’s your heat time to WOD then we will call you up front. Once up there you will find a Judge (wearing a lime green shirt) and hand them your scorecard.
8. From there it’s game time.
9. Spectators depending on wod will be in designated areas. Front of the gym, under rig (if not being used) or in space past the office/TV’s. We will have these areas marked off.
10. Lets have a great time this year!!!!!
I have went with wodify arena for this year b/c it’s a really nice software program. But please make sure you register (it’s free for you) b/c that is how you will get your heat assignment.